What does it feel like to have a disability? The Margaret Mead Elementary School PTSA wanted students to be able to empathize with their peers who face mobility, learning or other challenges. As part of Disability Awareness Month, they set up a Disability Awareness Fair with eight learning stations.
As a bus driver in LWSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Work 4.5 hours a day, or more
- Receive training & licensing from LWSD
- Make a difference in the lives of children
Pay and Benefits
Substitute and regular bus drivers start at $24.80 per hour.
Regular bus drivers enjoy the following:
- Earn $24.80 - $27.31 an hour
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Bus drivers are required to complete the following:
- Motor vehicle/driving report
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment physical
- All training will be provided by Lake Washington School District
Please note, Lake Washington School District began using a new job application system on December 1, 2017.
If you applied to our district in the past, you will need to complete a new application when applying for positions posted after December 1, 2017. The new application system is Frontline’s Recruit & Hire. If you have an active Frontline account elsewhere you may be able to import some of your application information.
Questions? Contact Mandy Allen at email@example.com.