Students from Environmental and Adventure School (EAS) planted trees at Big Finn Hill Park with County Executive Dow Constantine and the Mariner Moose as part of King County's 1 Million Trees Initiative.
As a bus driver in LWSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Work 4.5 hours a day, or more
- Receive training & licensing from LWSD
- Make a difference in the lives of children
Pay and Benefits
- Earn $25.57 an hour
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Bus drivers are required to complete the following:
- Motor vehicle/driving report
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment physical
- All training will be provided by Lake Washington School District
Please note, Lake Washington School District began using a new job application system on December 1, 2017.
If you applied to our district in the past, you will need to complete a new application when applying for positions posted after December 1, 2017. The new application system is Frontline’s Recruit & Hire. If you have an active Frontline account elsewhere you may be able to import some of your application information.
Questions? Contact Mandy Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.