A team of 15 students from Timberline Middle School (TMS) took home first place at the Washington State Science Olympiad competition in April.
As a bus driver in LWSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Flexible hours available
- Receive training & licensing from LWSD
Pay and Benefits
- Earn $30.25 an hour
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Bus drivers are required to complete the following:
- Motor vehicle/driving report
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment physical
- All training will be provided by Lake Washington School District
Questions? Contact Mandy Verhaar at firstname.lastname@example.org.