Students at Redmond High School come into their Computer Science and Engineering course with little to no programming skills. By the time they leave, students are creating working robots. The robots are so advanced that students use their own phones to control the machines via Bluetooth technology.
- Medical insurance (six different plans to choose from)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- State Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- Optional insurance for long-term care, short-term disability and more
- Real estate services
- Pre-paid legal services and ID theft protection
These descriptions of benefits are general: the specific benefits for a particular position may be different. All benefits are subject to change.