When schools closed in March, the traditional end-of-year band concerts that showcase a year’s worth of practice and progress were effectively canceled. Rose Hill Middle School (RHMS) Band Instructor, Angela Laulainen got creative during the remote learning period and had her students record their parts at home.
Limited Meal Delivery Order Form
Summer Meals Update
Thanks to a waiver that was approved on June 10 by the USDA, we will continue to provide Grab & Go meals at the six middle school sites as well as Limited Meal Delivery through August 7, 2020. The number of Limited Meal Deliver pickup locations is subject to change.
Please note: Meals will not be provided June 29 – July 5 due to the Fourth of July holiday.
- Meals are FREE
- Meals should be preordered to guarantee a meal, but extras will be made available
- Only one breakfast and one lunch will be provided for each child per day
- Meal orders will be accepted from 2:00 p.m. the previous day until 8:00 a.m. the day of the pickup
- Parents will be allowed to pick up meals for children if they verify on the order form that they will pick up. If parents do not verify on the order form, then children must be present to get a meal.
- Friday pickup includes meals for Friday through Sunday.
- Meals must be picked up at the delivery location within 15 minutes starting at the time listed below.
- Please look for the white LWSD van at each pickup location.
- Please practice social distancing when you pick up your meal and keep 6 feet apart.