When schools closed in March, the traditional end-of-year band concerts that showcase a year’s worth of practice and progress were effectively canceled. Rose Hill Middle School (RHMS) Band Instructor, Angela Laulainen got creative during the remote learning period and had her students record their parts at home.
Grab & Go Meal Order Form
Summer Meals Update
Thanks to a waiver that was approved on June 10 by the USDA, we will continue to provide Grab & Go meals at the six middle school sites as well as Limited Meal Delivery through August 7, 2020. The number of Limited Meal Deliver pickup locations is subject to change.
- Meals can be preordered each day however if you miss the order window you may come by any of the six middle school pickup sites and get a FREE meal
- Meal orders will be accepted from 2:00 p.m. the previous day until 8:00 a.m. the day of the pickup
- Meals available for pick up at six locations: Finn Hill Middle School, Inglewood Middle School, Kamiakin Middle School, Redmond Middle School, Rose Hill Middle School, Timberline Middle School
- Meals must be picked up between 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Parents will be allowed to pick up meals for children if they verify on the order form that they will pick up. If parents do not verify on the order form, then children must be present to get a meal.
- Friday pickup includes meals for Friday through Sunday.
Stay safe! Please wear a mask and stay six feet apart when you pick up your meal.