During its July 13 School Board Meeting, Lake Washington School District Superintendent, Dr. Jon Holmen, removed “Rebels” as the Juanita High School mascot. Dr. Matt Livingston, Director of Secondary Education and Juanita High School Principal, Kelly Clapp, will now begin the process outlined in Policy 6970 to select a new mascot.
Grab & Go Meal Order Form
Summer Meals Extended Through August 14!
Good news! The summer meal program will be extended through August 14, 2020.
- Meals can be preordered each day however if you miss the order window you may come by any of the six middle school pickup sites and get a FREE meal
- Meal orders will be accepted from 2:00 p.m. the previous day until 8:00 a.m. the day of the pickup
- Meals available for pick up at six locations: Finn Hill Middle School, Inglewood Middle School, Kamiakin Middle School, Redmond Middle School, Rose Hill Middle School, Timberline Middle School
- Meals must be picked up between 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Parents will be allowed to pick up meals for children if they verify on the order form that they will pick up. If parents do not verify on the order form, then children must be present to get a meal.
- Friday pickup includes meals for Friday through Sunday.
Stay safe! Please wear a mask and stay six feet apart when you pick up your meal.