Proof of Residency
To verify residency for students who reside in the district but are not attending a LWSD school, parents/guardians must provide two of the items listed below (each bullet counts as one item). All addresses on the documents must match the address of your LWSD residence. Your application will not be complete without proof of residency.
- Government mail (e.g. vehicle registration, Good to Go! bill, letter from Social Security, immigration, unemployment, health finder exchange, DMV, USPS Change of Address confirmation letter, or election ballot)
- Homeowner's Insurance Policy Declaration
- Property Tax Bill (must have been received in the mail, not printed off a website)
- Redacted 1099 or W-2 with social security number and dollar amount blacked out
- Unexpired Lease Agreement (must be signed by both parties with two months cancelled checks or proof of online banking payment of lease)
- Two consecutive months of the same utility bill dated within the last three months. Accepted utilities include water, sewer, gas, electricity or garbage service. Cable, internet and phone bills are not accepted.
- If you are part of the Washington State Confidentiality Program, an official letter from the Address Confidentiality Program stating the attendance area school fulfills the requirement to establish residency in LWSD. You must submit a renewed letter to the school each year.
Primary Parent/Guardian Information
Secondary Parent/Guardian Information
Before acknowledging and submitting, please ensure that the information you entered is correct.