During its July 13 School Board Meeting, Lake Washington School District Superintendent, Dr. Jon Holmen, removed “Rebels” as the Juanita High School mascot. Dr. Matt Livingston, Director of Secondary Education and Juanita High School Principal, Kelly Clapp, will now begin the process outlined in Policy 6970 to select a new mascot.
PowerSchool Learning and FAQ
- 1. I can’t log in. I don’t have an LWSD username and password. How do I get one?
- 2. I can’t log in. I may have forgotten my username and password, or I need to create a new password. How do I do that?
- 3. I’m logged into PowerSchool Learning and I don’t see my child’s class. How do I locate those class lists?
- 4. I have multiple children in the district. Can I set up the page so I only see the classes for one student at a time?
- 5. I am logged in to PowerSchool Learning but there seems to be something wrong with the site.
- 6. I am logged in to PowerSchool Learning but one of my children does not show up?
- 7. When I look at the class sites of my children, I’m not able to gain access to discussion boards, WikiProjects, and other student collaborative work spaces. How do I get access to these areas?