A handful of students from different Spanish classes at EHS packed up loads of school supplies and delivered them to impoverished areas of Panama during Spring Break.
Student Gifts and Solicitations
Soliciting Funds From Students
The following charitable drives involving students have been approved.
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- Arthritis Math Olympics
- Children's Hospital
- Cystic Fibrosis Spell-A-Thon
- Doctors Without Borders USA
- Invisible Children, Inc.
- Jump Rope for Heart
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Multiple Sclerosis Read-A-Thon
- Red Cross
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- World Vision
Solicitation of funds by these organizations shall be subject to the following regulations:
- Collections shall be conducted in a manner which minimizes the amount of school time required.
- Contributions shall be made on a voluntary basis only.
- Containers should be provided and collections conducted so that the amount of the individual contributions or lack of contributions shall not be known to others.
- If collections are sponsored by the school ASB, rather than the charity, ASB private monies procedures need to be followed.