Students from Environmental and Adventure School (EAS) planted trees at Big Finn Hill Park with County Executive Dow Constantine and the Mariner Moose as part of King County's 1 Million Trees Initiative.
Part-Time and Substitute Professional Staff Employment
Substitute Teachers, Selection, and Assignment
- The substitute's name shall be placed on the district's substitute list after the following requirements have been fulfilled:
- An application form has been completed,
- Completion of I9 form and attached needed ID,
- Federal Income Tax Form W-4 has been completed and filed,
- Registration of current valid Washington State certificate,
- Successful paper screening of file, and,
- A district need for the level and subject areas.
- Arrangements for calling substitutes shall be handled by the personnel substitute office.
- Substitutes shall be assigned to the levels and subject areas suited to their experience and training except in emergency situations.