The Lake Washington School District (LWSD) Board of Directors has selected Dr. Jane Stavem to be the next Lake Washington School District Superintendent. From an impressive pool of applicants, Dr. Stavem emerged as the top choice to lead the district.
Part-Time and Substitute Professional Staff Employment
Substitute Teachers, Selection, and Assignment
- The substitute's name shall be placed on the district's substitute list after the following requirements have been fulfilled:
- An application form has been completed,
- Completion of I9 form and attached needed ID,
- Federal Income Tax Form W-4 has been completed and filed,
- Registration of current valid Washington State certificate,
- Successful paper screening of file, and,
- A district need for the level and subject areas.
- Arrangements for calling substitutes shall be handled by the personnel substitute office.
- Substitutes shall be assigned to the levels and subject areas suited to their experience and training except in emergency situations.