School start and end times will be changing in the 2018-19 school year as a 7-period day is implemented for high school students. We acknowledge any change has an impact to families’ current schedules. We want to ensure families have ample time to plan for the change.
Contests for Students
The associate superintendent or designee shall approve all contests for students in which the district may participate. The following guidelines are to be used in approving any contest.
Contests should be:
- Supplemental to the school program,
- Beneficial to youth in educational, civic, social, and cultural development,
- Dependent solely upon the talents and efforts of the individual student participant,
- Free of any commercial or sectarian influence,
- Free of discrimination because of race, color, or creed, handicapped affirmation action statement.