It is a big moment for student-athletes when they get to sign the National Letter of Intent to attend a college to play sports. Both Redmond High School (RHS) and Lake Washington High School (LWHS) hosted events to celebrate the occasion.
Procedure Public Access to District Records
Accessibility of Records
- Requests for information contained in district records shall be made to the Superintendent or designee.
- Requests for information which cannot be satisfied by verbal communication shall be made in writing on the district request form. Such forms shall be available in the Superintendent's office or in the business office during normal working days and hours.
- Reasonable requests for information shall be met by the staff during normal working hours whenever staff is available to locate and furnish the requested data. A person wishing to do so may review data at the site and request a copy of the information from documents, provided that documents are in no way damaged or mutilated.
- A staff member shall photocopy records and a reasonable charge may be made for photocopying. If desired records are not immediately accessible, the Superintendent or designee shall specify a reasonable time and place at which the records shall be available.
- The district shall comply with all reasonable requests except those for information regarding students or staff which, if released, might constitute an invasion of privacy or otherwise infringe upon the rights of the individual or individuals involved.
- If a request for information is denied by anyone other than the Superintendent, an appeal may be made to the Superintendent. A denial of a request for information shall be made in writing and be accompanied by a statement of the specific reasons for the denial. Copies of the denial shall be furnished to the requesting party and the Superintendent.