Library Haiku is Up and Running!
Don’t know where to start on your research paper? Need to get access to an eBook or information on a specific topic? Go to the Library Haiku page! The Haiku page is listed under "My Classes" and is available to students and teachers. It has links to research databases, information on citations, book recommendations and much more. If you are working on a specific topic with a teacher, often there will be a page outlining best research practices and resources for that specific topic. You can learn about the availability of different formats of a book in the library. Interested in the RHS Student Book Club? You can see what book the group is reading this month and you can even comment online. A whole world of information at your fingertips! Check it out….
Need to Read a Follett Shelf E-Book?
Click into RHS Catalog > Login and then set up your Destiny account.
If you already have a Destiny account, click on Follett Shelf on the lower left side.
To Set or Reset Your Destiny Password, Click into the RHS Catalog.
1. Click on the “Login” button.
2. Click on “Forgot password?”
3. Enter your username and barcode# which is your full student i.d. Click Next.
4. Enter your birth date. Click Next.
5. You will next be asked to enter a new password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and must include letters and numbers. Please write down and remember your password.
6. Enter a new password. Retype the password to confirm. Click Save.
Logging in to Follett Shelf to access E-books
1. Click into the RHS Catalog and click on Follett Shelf on the left side.
2. Put in your username and password.
3. Click on Follett Shelf on the upper left side to load all E-books. Books with the infinity symbol in green have an unlimited number of users. **There is no limit to how many students can read this book at the same time.4. 4. Click on the book you would like to read. Mark your pages, take notes, flag pages.
5. Log Out after each session.