Give the Gift of Reading 2014!!
A gift of a great book is always right! Click the link below to access Ms. Macer's recommendations for books for all ages. And enjoy reading over the break!
Give the Gift of Reading 2014.pdf
The most up-to-date information if always on the password-protected Library Haiku Page. You can find it under "My Classes" or "Extras."
Need to Read a Follett Shelf E-Book?
Click into RHS Catalog > Login and then set up your Destiny account.
If you already have a Destiny account, click on Follett Shelf on the lower left side.
To Set or Reset Your Destiny Password, Click into the RHS Catalog.
1. Click on the “Login” button.
2. Click on “Forgot password?”
3. Enter your username and barcode# which is your full student i.d. Click Next.
4. Enter your birth date. Click Next.
5. You will next be asked to enter a new password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters in length and must include letters and numbers. Please write down and remember your password.
6. Enter a new password. Retype the password to confirm. Click Save.
Logging in to Follett Shelf to access E-books
1. Click into the RHS Catalog and click on Follett Shelf on the left side.
2. Put in your username and password.
3. Click on Follett Shelf on the upper left side to load all E-books. Books with the infinity symbol in green have an unlimited number of users. **There is no limit to how many students can read this book at the same time.4. 4. Click on the book you would like to read. Mark your pages, take notes, flag pages.
5. Log Out after each session.