Mission: Each student will graduate prepared to lead a rewarding, responsible life as a contributing member of our community and greater society.
Vision: Every student future ready having gained the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary for personal success.
The Redmond High School Counseling staff provides the following services to all students…
· Academic, personal/social and career advising
· Coordination of referrals for community resources
· Course registration and scheduling
· Comprehensive guidance programming delivered in classroom or other settings
· Monitoring of student academic credits and on time graduation plans
· Guidance for post-secondary planning and application requirements