What are the qualifications to be a Lunch Buddy Mentor ?
- be willing to make a commitment to come to lunch once a week on a regular basis for the school year.
- have the ability and desire to spend time with elementary age children.
- have an appreciation of the challenges faced by many children today
- be willing to respect the confidentiality of your relationship with a child.
- be prepared to have fun and enjoy the company of a new friend!
1. Become a Mentor: Sign up today by contacting the Lunch Buddy Coordinator.
2. Spread the Word: Let other community members know about this great program.
3. Support the Program: The generosity of caring donors fuels the Lunch Buddy program, ensuring that all students get to “I can”!