New this year....
And follow events and updates as they happen!
March 4-6 Book Fair lunch/after school
March 5 Family Literacy Night 5:30-7pm
March 19 PTSA Board Mtg 6:30pm library
March Bingo Night
March 26 Class Picture Day
April 2 Passport to Muir International Night Commons
April 16 PTSA GENERAL Mtg 6:30pm library
*Vote for 2015-16 Board
April 29-May 1 Camp Orkila
May ? Muir In Motion
May 21 JME Theater Club Play TBD in the Commons
June Volunteer Appreciation
PTSA Awards Ceremony
MISSION - to provide:
1. support, fun, learning and inclusiveness for all John Muir students.
We are child focused.
2. clear goals that meet the needs of the John Muir community.
We have a written plan.
3. great communication with staff, students, parents, and media.
We are open and inclusive.
4. a safe environment to share ideas, get involved, and learn new things.
We show respect for others.
5. unquestionable fiscal and fiduciary responsibility.
We follow PTSA best practices.