Spring Sports begins on February 25th
· Girls' Badminton
· Girls' Golf
· Boys' Soccer
· Girls' Tennis
Eligibility begins on February 4th
Hours: lunches and after school ONLY
1) Pay sports fee at the bookkeeper’s window
2) Bring receipt and sports packet to the Athletic Office
3) If a current sports packet is on file from fall/winter 2012/13 and payment is made online. Go to the Athletic Office for grade check and to receive clearance.
· Current ASB Card
· Sport’s Fee. Cash or check only accepted at bookkeeper’s office. Online payments can be made through Parent Access Account (see below)
· Outstanding fines paid
· Sports Eligibility Packet (pick up at athletic office or online)
· Grade Check completed by Athletics Office
Option to pay Sports Fee with credit card online
Log into the Parent Access on www.lwsd.org. Click on “online payments” and click on your student’s name to see their account. You can view any open fines or fees that have not been paid. If it is a text book or library fine, it can be returned to the Library for credit. If you have any questions about fines or fees, please contact Cheryl Ronbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, you can make the online payment for these items. There are help and contact sections that can answer questions you might have.
Notes: You will be charged a convenience fee of $1.95 for using online payments. Payments to a student’s lunch account are still accessed separately through the Lunch Balances and Payment icon in Parent Access.