In order to participate in the commencement program, students will need to follow these procedures:
· Attend Mandatory Rehearsal
The rehearsal is mandatory in order to participate in graduation. All rehearsal participations must be cleared of fines, have completed check-out, and met all graduation requirements.
· Dress: Boys must wear shirts with collars. Ties are recommended. Girls should wear a dress, skirt or nice slacks. Students will not be allowed to alter or add to the graduation caps or gowns. No leis are permitted to be worn.
· Behavior: Since the graduation exercises serve a serious purpose, students exhibiting inappropriate behavior at graduation or rehearsal will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
· The event held at Key Arena is school sponsored. Therefore inappropriate behavior will lead to disciplinary action including ejection from the arena and removal from the ceremony.
· Each graduate will receive 10 tickets during rehearsal.
· Students who requested additional tickets with pick them up AFTER rehearsal from Mrs. Muro in the Counseling Office.
· Students who have guests they will not see prior to the event must leave will-call tickets with pertinent information with designated staff member following rehearsal.
Please see Mrs. Muro in the Counseling Office to notify her of where your final transcript should be sent AS SOON AS POSSIBLE