1. What if my proposal was approved for summer, but I changed my mind or my project fell through?
You may write another proposal and follow the guidelines and deadlines above for spring presenters.
2. What if I planned to present in fall, but I changed my mind, and I need more time to get my presentation in order?
You may follow the guidelines and deadlines above for spring presenters. You need to let Ms. Christiansen know right away if this is the case, so she doesn’t schedule you for November presentations.
3. What if I did not get my proposal approved in the spring?
Turn it in before Friday, September 27.
4. What if I can’t decide what to do?
Talk to your parents, talk to your employers, talk to your teachers, talk to your friends. NOW is the time to make these decisions!
5. What if I am taking Running Start classes?
Your CP contact at LWHS will be Ms. Fike. It is up to YOU to contact her to get your requirements and set up meeting times.
6. Where do I turn in my proposal?
7. How and when will I get my proposal back?
Once Ms. C has reviewed the proposal, it will be delivered to you in class. Be sure to carefully READ ANY NOTES attached to what is delivered. It matters.
8. How do I get more information about the Senior Culminating Project?
Go to the LWHS website and choose “Academics” and then “Culminating Project.” Once you are on the CP page, click on the links on the right side for examples and helpful guidelines. Additionally, please listen for announcements in your Homeroom and look for announcements on the flat screens. We do our best communicate everything clearly. It’s up to YOU to stay aware and informed.
9. More questions?
LWHS, Culminating Project Coordinator, Level 5, COE, and English Department Chairperson
ICS, Counseling Intern