The Parent-Student Handbook is a reference guide that is distributed to parents the first week of school. It contains school policies covering everything from behavior expectations to homework policies.
View or print the Parent-Student Handbook.
Follow these rules to make Lakeview a "PAW" sitive place for learning and you may just get "pawed" by a staff member.
- Listen and follow directions
- Work well independently
- Use time wisely
- Put forth effort
- Accept suggestions
- Complete work carefully and on time
- Organize work space and materials
- Demonstrate respect for personal property
- Demonstrate respect for community property
- Communicate in a respectful way
- Cooperate while working in groups
- Follow school rules
- Accept responsibility for personal actions