When you are registered, you have secure access to:
- Official student information the school has on file for your student(s), including emergency contacts, attendance, immunization records, parent/guardian information, fees, etc.,
- Lunch accounts and balances plus the ability to make payments
- Online Volunteer Application
- Beginning October 4, an online gradebook, including assignments, due dates and grades. You will be able to track your student’s progress in detail, even before the first report card arrives.
To sign up:
- Make sure your correct email address is on file with our school.
- Find the grey box on the right called “Parent Access" Click "new user”
- Then click “Proceed to the registration Page” in the bottom middle of the screen
- Then fill in “Parent Access Account Setup” and click submit
You may also view a short instructional How to Register Video that gives you step-by-step instructions.
Changing Email Addresses
The e-mail address(es) you gave the school on the Emergency Notification sheet included in the August mailer, is what is on file.
If a change is made on the Emergency Notification sheet in September, we will have made the change in the Skyward student information system.
If the e-mail change happens later in the year:
p Parent must show picture ID to the school secretary, Ann Coon, before making any changes to personal e-mail addresses. Changes may not be done over the phone or by e-mail.
p A spouse may change their husband/wife’s personal e-mail address in the system if the spouse is unable to come during school hours, provided they are already in the system.
p The secretary will enter the changed e-mail address into the student information system only after positive identification.
Thank you all for your cooperation. I’m sure you will find it helpful to follow your student’s progress this year through the information posted online.