Yearbook Photos Needed...
Do you have any adorable photos of your students before they became wolves? Do you want to embarrass your child by surprising them with a photo from their awkward stage? Please submit any baby, group, school, sports, dance, or extracurricular pictures from your students childhood via the jostens yearbook avenue dropbox.
Senior Photo Information
Thank you for your request on the procedure to send in Senior Photos. Please note we are only accepting images via digital upload this year. Deadline is December 5, 2014.
- Images should be "portrait" style with head and shoulders showing.
- The head should be approximately 1/2 the total width of the photo.
- No accessories such as cars, animals, weapons, musical instruments should be in the image.
- Students should be appropriately dressed to meet the school dress code.
- Digital images should be atleast 300 dpi and in a .jpg, .tiff or eps format.
- Word, excel, publisher or other formats will not be accepted
All photos are to be uploaded to the address below. This will put the photos directly into the yearbook program so we have cut out the issue of images not arriving or being misplaced.
Be sure to complete ALL requested fields so the image is assigned to the correct student.
If you have a large number of photos to send in, please contact me directly for options.
Deadline is December 5, 2014.
Senior Baby Ad Information
The ads need to be completed and paid for by Feb. 13, 2015.
If you have any questions on either of these, please contact Darin Fisher
, the yearbook advisor.