Senior Photo Information
Thank you for your request on the procedure to send in Senior Photos. Please note we are only accepting images via digital upload this year. Deadline is December 3, 2012.
- Images should be "portrait" style with head and shoulders showing.
- The head should be approximately 1/2 the total width of the photo.
- No accessories such as cars, animals, weapons, musical instruments should be in the image.
- Students should be appropriately dressed to meet the school dress code.
- Digital images should be atleast 300 dpi and in a .jpg, .tiff or eps format.
- Word, excel, publisher or other formats will not be accepted
I am asking that all photos be uploaded to the address below. This will put the photos directly into the yearbook program so we have cut out the issue of images not arriving or being misplaced.
Be sure to complete ALL requested fields so the image is assigned to the correct student.
If you have a large number of photos to send in, please contact me directly for options.
Deadline is December 3, 2012.
Senior Baby Ad Information
Check back for information on Senior Ads. We will be putting up information on pricing, deadlines and how to submit your ads.
If you have any questions on either of these, please contact Darin Fisher
, the yearbook advisor.