Home of the Eastlake Wolves!
Effective schools require a sense of purpose and direction provided by well developed and clearly articulated vision. This vision, based on beliefs that are publicly articulated, leads, in turn, to clear and specific school goals that guide day-to-day activities.
Lake Washington School District Vision: All Students at Standard.
The district vision is that every learner will be at standard. This world class education will provide students the skill, knowledge, and attitudes outlined in the Lake Washington School District profile.
Eastlake High School Vision Statement
Eastlake High School is a community of learners in which every person is known well and valued for his/her intrinsic worth. Eastlake students conduct themselves with dignity, exhibit the highest personal standards of behavior, and demonstrate personal initiative in their education. Eastlake institutional structures center on what is best for students, promote creativity and excellence, and allow students to view knowledge as interconnected. Eastlake graduates possess the necessary skills and knowledge to empower their success in our diverse and interdependent world.
Eastlake High School Beliefs
- We believe Eastlake High School provides purposeful, relevant and challenging the activities that enhance student learning.
- We believe Eastlake High School provides a safe, caring, and healthy environment that promotes freedom of thought and a respect for the diversity of others.
- We believe Eastlake High School students learn to live in a diverse world with a vision toward the future and an appreciation of humanity's cultural heritage.
- We believe Eastlake High School ensures that each student graduates with the skills, attitudes, and knowledge to be a contributing member of society and a lifelong learner.
- We believe Eastlake High School has the flexibility to meet the varied needs of its students through different instructional techniques and settings.
- We believe Eastlake High School is a student-centered learning environment where each student has an adult advocate.
- We believe Eastlake High School students can achieve excellence in an environment where they, with teachers, parents and community, share responsibility for the development and wellness of the whole person.
- We believe Eastlake High School recognizes, appreciates and encourages creativity as an integral part of every student's educational experience.
- We believe Eastlake High School students, should become active participants in a commitment to the present and future health of our earth.
- We believe at Eastlake high School that technology is an important educational resource which helps students succeed in a rapidly changing world.
- We believe at Eastlake High School that in integrated curriculum promotes student learning.