During Wilder Elementary School assembly, students and staff honor Veterans.
Classified employees include regular and substitute school and district support positions. These include include athletic coaches, bus drivers, custodians, grounds, instructional assistants, maintenance, office support, paraeducators, professional technical staff, and student and non-student hourly positions. Candidates must use a CLASSIFIED application to apply for these jobs.
How to Apply
Apply today to be considered for positions in the Lake Washington School District. Here are a few tips on completing the application:
- Applications are complete when all required data is entered and all confidential reference forms have been returned.
- When you complete your application, be sure to attach a specific or general job posting under the “Applied Jobs” tab.
- You may return to update your application, attach new job openings, add attachments, or view your application at any time.
Interested in a career as a LWSD Bus Driver? Watch the video below to learn about these positions.
About Lake Washington School District
- Covers 76 square miles on the east side of the Seattle metropolitan area, with easy access to mountains, lakes and outdoor activities as well as to the cultural and civic amenities of Seattle
- Serves the cities of Kirkland, Redmond and part of Sammamish, thriving suburban cities
- Serves an area that is home to many international high tech companies like Microsoft, Google, Nintendo and more
- Serves families speaking over 100 languages
- Is the third largest district in the state of Washington, serving 27,830 students and growing
- Is a high-performing school district, with many award-winning schools
- Serves a student population including 14.5% qualifying for free/reduced price meals
- Has 27 elementary schools, 7 middle schools, 4 high schools and 13 Choice schools and programs. (Optional schooling alternatives, created to meet specific needs and interests. They are often housed in other schools and may have students from more than one level, such as grades 6-12.)