Five Kobe University Secondary School students arrived at International Community School Monday morning as part of international exchange program.
Lake Washington School District is a remarkable community for teaching and learning. A large, diverse district with award-winning schools, it provides resources and support to help teachers and students succeed, learn and grow.
LWSD is known for:
- An award-winning new teacher support program
- Diverse, growing communities
- High-performing schools
- Strong community support
- Innovative technology use
- Collaborative learning communities
How to Apply
Apply today to be considered for positions in the Lake Washington School District. Here are a few tips on completing the application:
- Applications are complete when all required data is entered and all confidential reference forms have been returned.
- When you complete your application, be sure to attach a specific or general job posting under the “Applied Jobs” tab.
- You may return to update your application, attach new job openings, add attachments, or view your application at any time.
- Certificated application and hiring process questions, contact Nancy Teteak, email@example.com, (425) 936-1264
- Classified application and hiring process questions, contact Mandy Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org, (425) 936-1248
- All substitute employment questions, contact Tina Ayer, email@example.com, (425) 936-1218
Lake Washington School District Human Resources Department
LWSD Resource Center
16250 N.E. 74th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
P.O. Box 97039
Redmond, WA 98073-9739
Now hiring for the 2017-18 school year
LWSD is actively interviewing and hiring candidates for 2017-18 positions:
- CTE Teachers
- English Teachers
- Math Teachers
- Occupational Therapists
- School Psychologists
- Science Teachers
- Social Studies Teachers
- Special Education Teachers - all grade levels
Help children and your community by working as an LWSD bus driver or substitute bus driver. Drivers start at $23.78 per hour. Learn more about the benefits of driving for LWSD.