What does it feel like to have a disability? The Margaret Mead Elementary School PTSA wanted students to be able to empathize with their peers who face mobility, learning or other challenges. As part of Disability Awareness Month, they set up a Disability Awareness Fair with eight learning stations.
As a bus driver in LWSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Work 4.5 hours a day, or more
- Receive training & licensing from LWSD
- Make a difference in the lives of children
Pay and Benefits
Substitute and regular bus drivers start at $24.80 per hour.
Regular bus drivers enjoy the following:
- Earn $24.80 - $27.31 an hour
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Bus drivers are required to complete the following:
- Motor vehicle/ driving report
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment physical
- All training will be provided by Lake Washington School District
Questions? Contact Mandy Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.