Parents and students cleaned up the grounds around Bell Elementary School after school on Friday, October 13.
As a bus driver in LWSD, you can:
- Help children and your community
- Work 4.5 hours a day, or more
- Receive training & licensing from LWSD
- Make a difference in the lives of children
Pay and Benefits
Substitute and regular bus drivers start at $24.80 per hour.
Regular bus drivers enjoy the following:
- Earn $24.80 - $27.31 an hour
- Earn attendance bonuses
- Full medical, vision and dental benefits
- Contributions to state retirement system
Bus drivers are required to complete the following:
- Motor vehicle/ driving report
- Criminal background check
- Pre-employment physical
- All training will be provided by Lake Washington School District
Questions? Contact Mandy Allen at email@example.com.