We are very excited to announce the addition of enVisionMATH to our educational curriculum here at Lake Washington School District. enVisionMATH offers you the opportunity to look inside your child's day-to-day learning. This information will help you understand how your child can access the program from home.
How to help your student access enVisionMATH:
- Click the “For Students” Tab above
- Click the “Student Portal” link
- A browser session will be launched and your student will be asked for his/her login information.
- When the login screen displays have your child enter his/her district login ID and password. Your child will have to enter LWSD\ on the User Name line before the username is entered or login will fail. In grades 3-5, students manage their own username and password. Parents of K-2 students will need to go to Parent Access to find their student's username and password. Instructions for parents of K-2 students. If your student is in grades 3-5 and he or she cannot recall the password, please contact his/her teacher.
- The password will not be displayed.
- The example to the right shows a user logging in with a username of S-SampleUser and a password of Pa$$w0rd:
- Click “OK”
- Students then enter the portal, where they will be able to see their scores in Family Access and have links to enVisionMATH (K-5) and TCI (3, 5, 6).
Ensuring that your home computer settings are correct
NOTE: to ensure that the enVisionMATH digital resources will run smoothly on your computer, check your settings by visiting this site: http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com and clicking the “Check your computer’s settings” link on the right side of the page.
If you have all the correct components installed you will see this result:
In addition, you want to ensure that you have the most updated version of Adobe Reader by launching Adobe Reader, selecting “Help” and then selecting “Check for Updates”
If you ever run into technical difficulties with the enVisionMATH site, there is also a Pearson SuccessNet online help connection to serve you between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. (CST) You can reach them at 1-800-234-5832. You may want to check to see if your home computer settings are compatible (see above).
If you have issues accessing the LWSD Student Portal, you may email ParentQuestions@lwsd.org.
If your student is in grades 3-5 and he or she cannot recall the password, please contact his/her teacher.