Haiku and student schedules / teacher information within Family Access will be available on September 1.
Family Access is available for Online Student Verification.
Research shows that students do better when their parents are informed and involved in their education. Parent Access is a Web-based tool to help parents stay informed and engaged with their students' education. Parent Access allows parents to view their students' attendance as well as customized contact lists for their students' teachers, beginning the second week of school.
The Parent Access home page lists your student or students. One log-in links parents to all students in their family. The home page lists all of your student’s teachers, providing email links to contact those teachers. If those teachers have websites, links are provided.
In the Links for You section, the following links are available for all parents:
- Student Information – Confirm the contact information, emergency contacts, and health notes on file with the school. See class schedules and attendance. For secondary students, term grades and class rankings are also available.
- Lunch Account Balances – Check your student’s lunch account balance. New this year: you can add money to your student’s account balance via credit card through this secure site.
- Volunteer application – Parents can fill out the application to volunteer at their student’s school online. All volunteers must be approved before volunteering in the schools. Instructions are now online.
For elementary parents only:
- Grades and Assignments - is available in the Student Information section, called Family Access.
For middle and high school parents only:
- StandardsScore – View a record of the assignments and grades of each of your students.
For senior high parents only:
- Graduation Requirements – Tracks a high school student’s progress toward completion of graduation requirements.
The site also features links to district and school websites.
As a parent, we suggest you register for parent access and visit the site periodically, especially since new functions may be added. Teacher email links make it easier to keep in touch with your student’s teachers, to ask questions or share concerns. If you have questions about Parent Access, check the Parent Access FAQ's.
- As a parent or guardian, you may activate your account by accurately entering your first and last name along with the email address that the school already has on file on the Parent Access registration page. If you do not have an email address on file with the school, please go to the school office and supply an email address. They will need to confirm your identity for your security and protection.
- When you are finished entering your name and email address, click on the submit button. If you are successful, the information in red will give you further directions on the registration process.
- Within the next 12 hours you will need to access your email at the address you entered in the registration process.
- You should receive an email from the LWSD parent questions account. Open the email and follow the detailed information to complete the registration process.
- While you are connected to the internet click on and open the link in the email message.
- Popup blockers must be turned off to use Parent Access.
If you have any problems registering for Parent Access, send an email to: ParentQuestions@lwsd.org.
Proceed to the registration page
How to register video
Using Parent Access video