Instructions for Making Lunch Payments Online Through Parent Access
- Register with Parent Access then log in using the username and password assigned to you in the registration process.
- Under the section that says, “Links for you,” click on the apple logo or the text that says, “Lunch Account Balances and Payments.”
- You will see your child’s current lunch account balances, and a phrase that says, “You can now add money to your student’s account online.” Click on the word, “online.”
- On the next screen, enter the amount of money that you would like to add to each child’s lunch account (amounts are in whole dollars). You will also need to enter your credit card number (MasterCard or Visa) along with the expiration month and year for your card. (Please note: Parent Access is a secure website, security information is available on this page below the credit card information).
- Once you have entered the dollar amounts and your credit card information, click, “Check Out.”
- A “Review your Transaction” page will appear. You must click, “Pay Now” in order to complete your transaction. (Please note: Your transaction will not immediately appear on your child’s account. It takes 24-48 hours for the account balance to reflect this change).
- Once you select “Pay Now,” a confirmation page will appear. You will need to print this page for your records.
Parent Access Login
Customer Service Contact:
Food Services Office (425) 936-1393